We offer self-sustaining ISR packages for either short-term delivery or long-term sustainment support anywhere in the world. We deliver mission essential services throughout the entire program’s lifecycle. We have partnered successfully with government, civil, and commercial customers to develop and implement essential programs covering multiple ISR technologies. Our team is dedicated to helping our customers successfully complete their missions. Click for more information
FULL MOTION VIDEO (FMV)
CRI understands that FMV capabilities offer an array of support opportunities for Law Enforcement and Event Security. We offer FMV support packages, including the planning, operational setup, and execution of FMV surveillance.
- Near-Real Time airborne video
- Vehicle movement and tracking
- Day and night operations
- Maritime Patrol and tracking
- Search and Rescue
END-to-END WAPS (WIDE AREA PERSISTENT SURVEILLANCE)
Our LodeStar Wide-Area Surveillance System is ready for deployment at a moment’s notice. LodeStar is a turn-key system that puts WAAS/WAPS capability at your fingertips. Coupled with the Osprey capture and analysis suite, LodeStar provides multiple simultaneous feeds, allowing for multiple users to answer individual tasks from a single dataset. The system is packaged in a small 16″ turret and maximizes ISR imaging capability in a networked imagery/video distribution system. With unmatched Size, Weight and Power requirements, the system can be deployed on light aircraft and provide Near-Real Time Wide-Area event overwatch with multiple independent feeds.
- Pattern of Life (PoL)
- Event Overwatch
- Border and Maritime Security
- Disaster Relief
- Demographic Studies
- Macro/Micro Traffic Analysis
- Wide-Area color imagery
- Ortho-georectified imagery
We have provided commercial services for utility companies, insurance companies and marketing firms across the country. Our Hi-Res gimballed camera suites can provide information on utility infrastructure damage and foliage growth. Wide-Area technology is unparalleled at capturing demographic trends for marketing efforts. Gone are the days of standing on the street corner counting cars. Wide-Area provides that capability with auto-tracking of vehicles.
- Climate/Environmental assessments
- Agriculture and mineral assessments
- Hi-Res imaging of commercial assets/utilities
- Pole/line damage assessments
- Foliage assessments
- Rooftop damage assessments
- Insurance fraud
- Traffic/parking lot trends and analysis
- Demographic/marketing analysis (retail, commercial real estate, etc.)
- Event overwatch (WAAS/FMV)
Do you have a new sensor, but no practical or cost effective way test it outside of the lab? CRI will provide the plane, integration, power solutions, pilots and experienced operators for a flight test at your location. CRI’s flight operations team will work with you to create the ideal flight profiles to exceed all test objectives. Repeated flight-testing is expensive – do it right the first time with CRI’s proven team!
- Experienced in multiple ISR sensor technologies (EO/IR, FMV, LIDAR, SAR, Hyperspectral, WAPS)
- Operational training available
- Consulting from concept to deployment (engineering, fabrication, analysis, IT support)
- Available Aircraft: Gippsland Aero GA-8, Diamond DA-42 MPP, Cessna Caravan Twin Otter, many others
Purchasing a gimbal or sensor can be a large expense, especially if you only need it periodically. Renting a gimbal or sensor system from CRI is a cost effective solution. We can deliver just the equipment or send an operations team to assist. We have extensive experience in the operational testing of new sensor technology, and can help you avoid purchasing the wrong stabilized platform for your sensor. CRI can provide an Analysis of Alternatives by testing sensor performance in a variety of gimbals. Available systems include:
- Look Down Gimbal (LDG)
- XR (open architecture gimbal test bed)
- CRI 16″ High Resolution Spotter
- CRI LodeStar16
- CRI LodeStar16 Black Pearl (digicine)
- FLIR Star SAFIRE Cinema Quality Video Integration (RED and Others)
LOGISTICS AND SITE SUPPORT
Whether your flight test is near a big city or in an austere location, CRI’s logistics and site support team will ensure that you have the equipment and supplies required for a successful test. CRI’s mobile command trailers provide briefing rooms, office space, HVAC, and come fully stocked with amenities to keep your team focused.
- Flight Operations Support
- Shipping and logistics coordination
- Flight Test Site Survey Operations
- Mobile command trailers
SENSOR OPERATORS / FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Our Sensor Operators (SOs) are trained on various gimbal/sensor technologies and deliver operational support in austere environments all over the globe. With most service providers, the SO merely operates the gimbal, but CRI gives you an edge by providing SOs who are also Field Service Representatives trained on numerous platforms and configurations.
- Look Down Gimbal (LDG)
- MX Series
- Many others
Our IT team has provided services in a variety of operational environments and is experienced at integrating unconventional IT facilities. We have developed, deployed and maintained ground support systems and Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) architectures, including mobile ground processing stations and mini-data centers built into storage containers.
- System architecture (design and documentation)
- System implementation
- Build and maintain large server clusters with TB/PB class storage
- Windows Server/Active Directory, linux, Databases
- Networking (copper, fiber, RF, switches, routers, security)
INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS, ANALYSIS, AND TRAINING
CRI has a thorough understanding and appreciation of the Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) process stemming from our extensive experience as a provider of Wide-Area imagery, Wide Area Airborne Surveillance (WAAS), and Wide Area Persistence Surveillance (WAPS) operations. We have highly qualified personnel providing intelligence and operational expertise in areas including Near-Real Time imagery analysis, forensic imagery analysis, and analyst training.
- Intelligence Analysis
- Wide Area analyst training
- Product generation training
- Tracking analysis and Training
Whether your sensor is experimental and just emerging from the lab, or fully fledged and ready for deployment, we can help you ensure its fit and function with the stabilized platform of your choice. Trained and experienced with a variety of gimbals and airframe platforms, we offer end-to-end sensor integration services covering design, test, deployment, and all the steps in between.
- Look Down Gimbal (LDG), MX Series, XR (open architecture gimbal test bed), CRI LodeStar16, CRI LodeStar16 Black Pearl, FSI Cobalt 90, and many more
- Full engineering, modeling, flight testing, field support, certification, and end-user training
- Deployable Integration Teams
- Sensor Training
AIRCRAFT SYSTEM INTEGRATION
CRI’s technical team will integrate your sensor system onto the airframe of your choice, ensuring everything needed to test, operate, and deploy your sensor system is onboard and functioning. Our first sensor integration flew over 63,000 flight hours of successful collection – let us make your aerial sensor successful too.
- King Air (C-12), Shorts 360, DeHavilland Twin Otter, Cessna 208, Grand Caravan, Gipps GA8, AirVan, and many more
- Custom design, fabrication, and installation of power conversion/conditioning, operator stations, and server networks
- Data down-link, mesh networks, and communications
- Custom fabrication of interfaces, mounting, and installation hardware
- Interfacing and troubleshooting systems
CRI’s Engineering Department offers a combined experience of over 225 years in the aviation industry, and we will apply all of it in order to solve your problem. Our engineers specialize in custom solutions for sensor-gimbal systems and low SWaP designing. In one customer’s system, we eliminated 39 pounds of equipment weight without compromising performance.
- Advanced electronics engineering
- Custom navigation solutions
- Advanced composite and metals fabrication
- Skilled avionics/electronics assembly team
- Prototype, single component and moderate volume manufacturing
- Advanced electronics testing
- Thermal, vibration, and EMI testing services